Pages

Saturday 9 March 2013

Toukyou sojourn

As I mentioned in my last post, I will be taking a trip to Toukyou for most of this coming week. I hope to be able to post tales of adventure throughout this period, but various factors might make that impractical. So if I end up going radio silent for the next little bit, rest assured that I will soon be back with a bunch of enticing material.

Also, a quick PSA: my blog buddy Stupid Ugly Foreigner is entering a Big Blog Exchange contest. I guess the winners from each region get to trade lives with each other? I'm not totally clear on the details. Anyway, you should totally click your way over there and then, when you see what an insightful, articulate, and generally entertaining blog he's got going, you should vote for him. Or maybe even not bother with reading him and just vote for him on the strength of my recommendation. There's a link in his sidebar.

2 comments:

  1. Your endorsement is noted, and when Judgment Day comes, you will be among those I allow to live.

    ReplyDelete